Massey Ferguson Round Baler 4180 Xtracut
High output and cost effective
Massey Ferguson RB 4180XT variable chamber balers produce bales up to 1.80m in diameter respectively and feature patented bale formation system with Constant Pressure System (CPS) that combines spring and hydraulic action producing dense and uniform bales.
Consistent bale density is essential for all baled products, and the new range of MF variable chamber round balers offer farmers the best solution due to their class-leading compaction, cutter and pick-up capabilities.
- Variable chamber, 0.9m – 1.8m diameter
- 2.0 – 2.4m wide high-speed pickup
- Cutter units with 13, 17 or 25 knives available for improved silage baling
- Varionet wrapping system handles various width net producing a fast and perfect wrap edge-to-edge or over-edge
- Simplified drivelines reduces overall power requirements, resulting in greater fuel efficiency
- Auto-lubrication system reducing maintenance and service time
Designed for optimum performance, Massey Ferguson Xtracut can be equipped with 13, 17 or 25 knives. Cutter units are fitted with the longest knives on the market, making sure that no material will pass through uncut.
XTRACUT KNIFE BANKS
Xtracut 17 and 25 feature two sets of hydraulically operated knife banks with separate control from the cab depending on customer requirements. The operator can select: a single knife bank, both knife banks or disengagement of all knives.
CONSTANT PRESSURE SYSTEM - CPS
CPS retains pressure using two large springs during bale formation, thus maintaining the correct pressure from the core outwards. Once the core is formed, the hydraulic system takes over, which increases the pressure until the complete bale is formed.
CPS HYDRAULIC PRESSURE
Depending on the baler specification, the maximum hydraulic system pressure in the bale tensioning arms can reach 140 or 180Bar.
The end-result is uniform round bales with a firm and consistent shape, making them easy to handle and store with excellent crop conservation.
Order yours today to make the upcoming hay season a joy!