McHale V8950 - Variable Chamber Round Baler
Available to order in with fast delivery!
The V8 variable chamber round baler range has been designed with the demands of today’s farmer and contractor in mind. The McHale V8950 is a semi-automatic variable chamber baler fitted with a 15 knife chopper unit and heavy-duty rotor. It is equipped with a double drive system which allows the machine to operate in the toughest of conditions and aids belt rotation and bale formation. This baler comes with centralised grease blocks as standard. Automatic greasing is available as an option on all V8950 machines. The net and bale density can be adjusted from the cab through the Expert Plus control console. This baler is fitted with 500/50-22.5 tyres as standard.
Key features include:
- New pickup with a choice of am track or cam-less to choose from
- Larger lateral feed augers
- Larger rotor
- Adaptive intake
- Selectable knives
- Drop floor unblocking system
- Three heavy duty endless belts
- High performance netting system
- Automatic greasing (optional)
- New panels
- Expert Plus control console
- Bale kicker