Massey Ferguson 4708 Cabbed Tractor
MF 4700 Series Utility Tractor | 82HP BORN FOR ZERO REGRETS WITH 0% P.A. Finance
Offer valid to September 30, 2023, while stocks last.
Setting New Standards. Extending Expectations.
Massey Ferguson has always provided innovative, but practical solutions to the farmer’s needs to answer the challenges of the time. The MF 4700 Global Series continues this tradition by offering a highly modern, high performance, heavy duty, straightforward range of tractors that provide exceptional efficiency for every type of farmer all over the world.
With its entirely new - yet simple- design, manufactured in state of the art factories across the Globe, with efficient drivelines and high level of comfort, the MF 4700 is definitely designed to be the new workhorse of the world - it really brings exceptional value for money for any sector!
- New AGCO Power Engine: Renowned for reliability, ruggedness and fuel economy, the 3.3L AGCO Power three-cylinder engine provides the heart of the MF 4708 tractor.
- Modern and Efficient Transmission: the MF 4708 tractor features a synchronised mechanical forward and reverse is offered on this standard variant.
- Hydraulics: highly efficient two pump system as standard ensures optimum efficiency when operating a number of services at the same time.
- Easy to operate: New, intuitive and ergonomic controls, your tractor will respond to your slightest command. If you recognise the driving feel, it's most likely similar to driving your car.
- Driveline Every component of the chassis has been designed from a blank sheet of paper to boast immense strength, a major factor in an agricultural tractor’s overall performance. This modern design provides versatility, power, durability and outstanding capability.
- Comfort control: Smooth or quick shuttling – you choose by simply adjusting the Comfort Control to suit the job – slow and smooth or fast and efficient.
MF 4708 Specs:
Max power 82 HP
Engine: AGCO Power 3.3L, 3 cylinder
Transmission: 12 x 12 Power Shuttle, 12 x 12 Synchro Shuttle
Max torque (NM) 342
Lift Capacity: 3,000kg